Sunday, October 7, 2012

Fall Hot times on the Mountain

The fall retreat held at A Touch of Glass in Asheville NC, called Hot Times on the Mountain, was a blast as usual. Around 30 of us Lampwork Artist met for three days. There were classes, auctions, raffles, gift bags, garage sale and my favorite the bead swap. This is where I get to take home other artists work. Since some of the people attending are quite accomplished this is a great way to plagiarize I mean get inspired by their work. It was awesome....
I spent as much time shooting as I did torching.
 
Debbie was a great new friend.
Lysa is almost as sic as I am.

Diane's beads blow my mind. I bought two last spring.
 
Here's Diane pulling a killer twisti.

Shae, Lysa, Kat, and Marina bead buds.
 
Unloading the days bootie from the kiln
Marci has wicked sculptural skills

 

No comments:

Post a Comment