Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Budapest

Home of my Ancestors, Budapest is a great place to visit.



I left England and arrived in Budapest Hungary a few short hours later. Both my paternal grandparents were born in Hungary. This trip was something I fantasied about all my life. My grandma was so special to all of us and to see her country first hand is amazing. Friendly, beautiful and unique Budapest won me over.
First on my adgenda was tasting a Dobos Torte. Yea, it was all that!
The Danbue River divides Budapest into Buda on one side and Pest on the other. Very different from each other both sides had much to offer.

2 comments:

  1. The shots here in Budapest looks great! Thanks for sharing this!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. There isn't a new post. I just passed by to say Happy Easter!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete